At Swiftpak our team is vital to both the success of our business and the satisfaction of our clients - our core goal. We are constantly growing and occasionally look for talented new individuals to fill new roles that open up as we expand.
As a family run business, we value all of our team members and all work closely together to ensure we meet our core commitment of always providing the best in product, process and service to our clients, you will learn all about this when you join our team.
If you are interested in any of the below roles and would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that values your work and contribution, then please email in your CV and Cover Letter to Jennyg@swiftpak.co.uk
PURCHASE & SALES LEDGER CLERK/ FINANCE ASSISTANT
JOB PURPOSE: To support the Financial Controller in providing a professional, organised and proactive Financial service to the business. To incorporate Purchase and Sales Ledger to ensure accurate accounting and management of business finances.
· Posting Supplier’s Invoices (Daily);
· Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders and dealing with any discrepancy(Daily);
· Reconciliation of Supplier’s statements (Monthly);
· Supplier’s Payment run (every 2 weeks);
· Dealing with queries from Suppliers (Daily);
· Filing (Daily).
· Raising invoices to clients as per our invoice Plan (Weekly);
· Matching Receipts from Clients to their Sage account (Daily);
· Chasing Outstanding Debtors and issuing a weekly report to senior management;
· Intercompany Reconciliation (Monthly);
· Processing and Reconciling company expenses Cash, Mileage and Credit Cards (Monthly);
· Issuing Project closing Reports to Project Managers;
· Assisting with any other administrative tasks that may be required
· Ad-hoc projects as required by the Financial Controller.
· Strong organisational skills
· The flexibility and willingness to continually learn
· To enjoy working with people
· Tact and diplomacy
· Good administrative skills
· The ability to work as part of a team
· The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
· Confidence to challenge internal clients with queries
2 years+ ‘Finance hands-on’ experience
Strong GCSEs (inc. Maths and English)
Industry experience is an advantage
Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages especially Excel is essential.
This Job Description is written as a guide and addition tasks may be added/ amended as the role grows.