Please be advised that the safety of our customers, employees and partners is our highest priority. In response to COVID-19, we've been following up on the advice from the government, WHO and Public Health England and we are monitoring the developments closely. Swiftpak is a specialist packaging supplier supporting essential services in the following industries: Pharmaceutical, companies of scientific research, electronics and specialist engineering - including medical equipment, food & drink manufacturers and meal kit delivery services. To support these businesses we are staying open and will remain open, hence we thought you would welcome being assured of the actions we have taken to-date:
- Improvements have been made for the majority of our office staff to be able to work from home.
- Both warehouse and the remaining office team are getting temperature checked before the start of their shifts.
- Over the last few weeks we have upped our daily cleaning regime. Work areas are being cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals. Additionally, all our staff including our drivers have been provided with hand sanitizers.
- By extending our sick pay policy, we are trusting our employees to stay at home if they have symptoms or have been in direct contact with an infected person.
- While we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognise flexibility is important. Instead of face to face meetings, we are all set to meet you online on the platform of your preference. Zoom, Uberconference, Skype, WhatsApp, you name it, we are here for you.
- We understand that there might be changes in delivery requirements. For any changes, please get in touch and we will be happy to make it work for you. As a further precaution, we can email the delivery note to you prior to receipt of goods. Once the delivery arrives please respond to the email confirming full receipt of goods. Alternatively, the driver can take a photo of the printed and signed delivery note.
- We have recently invested in our online systems to make it easier for you to access our services by computer, tablet or phone and we will continue to improve this system with more functionalities following soon.
We would like to thank our customers for their loyalty. In line with our core values we treat everyone like family, so if there is anything we can do to help you and your company through this challenging period, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All the best,
The Swiftpak Team