For companies that regularly ship products, packaging will play an immense role in the overall efficiency of operations. To keep operations running smoothly, many companies invest in wholesale packaging solutions.
In this article, we are going to explore what wholesale packaging is, and how it helps business run more efficiently, and compete in the market.
What is wholesale packaging?
Wholesale packaging, also referred to as bulk packaging, is packaging designed to safely transport and distribute large quantities of goods.
Wholesale packaging supplies include:
- Poly (mailers, bags, etc.)
- Stretch film
- Direct thermal and/or thermal transfer labels
- Packing tape
- Void fill
How does wholesale packaging benefit business efficiency?
For any company dealing with shipping, supplying, or selling as part of their business model, investing in wholesale packaging, and establishing effective wholesale supplier relationships is key for efficiency.
Utilising wholesale packaging improves business efficacy by:
Companies that regularly deal with the shipping of goods to consumers will be conscious of maintaining a good brand reputation. Packaging can have a substantial impact on a brands reputation, specifically where errors such as damaged packaging and products are concerned. These errors can lead to customer dissatisfaction and returns, both of which slow down operations, and have costly repercussions.
Businesses that invest in quality wholesale packaging can avoid these errors and improve their overall efficiency by benefiting of the wholesale packaging supplier’s expertise, and here’s how:
- Wholesale packaging such as custom boxes, can be made to perfectly fit the product, preventing damage caused by movement during transit.
- Made with durable materials, wholesale packaging is specifically designed to withstand wear and tear during transportation, keeping goods safe, secure, and in-tact.
- With the year’s of packaging experience wholesale packaging suppliers have, they’ll likely have seen a variety or errors and the solutions for those. Bringing in expertise will help to directly avoid the errors in the first place.
As the old saying goes “time is money” – and this is true for businesses. In order to make a profit, and compete in the market successfully, time management is everything. By saving time on certain processes, businesses can increase their productivity and efficiency, reduce outgoing costs, and turnover larger profits.
Wholesale packaging plays a crucial role in saving businesses time and money and encouraging more efficient processes, and here’s how:
- Bulk buying packaging supplies reduces time spent reviewing inventory and looking for promotional prices.
- Purchasing wholesale reduces the amount of admin time needed to order from disparate retail packaging suppliers and eliminates unnecessary waiting times for the delivery of separate packaging solutions.
- Wholesale packaging suppliers will give advice on the best fit for the different products to be shipped. This reduces the time and resources needed to identify the optimal packaging .
- Bulk packaging products allow a larger quantity of goods to be sent out at one time, speeding up delivery processes and allowing for expansion of consumer markets.
- Sturdy wholesale packaging protects products from damage during transit which will reduce the chances or returns and replacement processes needing to be carried out which can significantly slow down operations.
Wholesale packaging supplies from Swiftpak
At Swiftpak, we offer thousands of wholesale packaging products that can be purchased seamlessly through our website. Why not register for an account and view the benefits of using Swiftpak today? With product info customisation, waste reports, order status updates, and lots more, we make wholesale packaging as efficient as it can be.
Speak to one of our experts today and find out how Swiftpak could revolutionise your packaging solutions.